- Male/Female, between 25 to 35 yrs. old;
- Equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Administration / Marketing/Advertising / Hotel & Restaurant Management or a related field from a reputable college or university;
- At least 2 yrs experience in the field of Sales and Marketing, preferably in Catering and Restaurant business;
- With established network in Tarlac, Pampanga and other nearby area an advantage;
- Willing to do field work. Possess his/her own transport an advantage but not required;
- Willing to work on overtime, weekend or holiday when needed;
- Resident of Pampanga, Tarlac or nearby areas an advantage.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills;
- Self-driven and highly motivated. Ability to work and coordinate with others.
Your new found Career in Sales and Marketing starts here!
***When applying, PLS. INDICATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR EMAIL "Sales and Marketing Executive"
This position exists to support the company’s Mission and Vision through:
Supporting the company’s strategies to ensure that Manila Catering Services remains to be the market leader in the retail and catering.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specifically tasked to conduct Sales and Marketing activities for our catering, restaurant and hotel business by:
A. Prospecting or sourcing of new clients or customers;
B. Presentation and Negotiation;
C. Closing and Contracting;
D. After sales or repeat business activities;
E. Event Supervision and Coordination.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, or other related degree. CPA board passer is an advantage, but not required.
- Must have more than 2 years experience in the field, preferably General Accounting.
- Knowledge on accounting systems such as Quickbooks, SAP, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office Applications particularly MS Excel.
- Aggressive, self-starter and requires minimal supervision.
- With strong business acumen and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Can interact across departments and different levels of the organization.
- Preferably resident of Bamban, Capas, Concepcion, Tarlac or other nearby areas. Pampanga residents are welcome for as long as they are willing to travel or relocated.
- Selected candidate will enjoy above-industry compensation package and benefits.
Join us and be part of our growing workforce!
Open for those who are willing to work or travel in Capas, Tarlac.
The position is responsible in providing various accounting support - invoicing and billing, posting of accounts receivable, preparing bank reconciliation statements, recording of company accounts and reconciliation of inventory. It also involves preparation of company’s disbursement transactions and monitoring of selected accounts. The position is also responsible in the preparation of financial statements.
- Graduate of HRM or any F& B or food handling related course
- At least 1-2 years experience in food service/banquet operations
- Should show sense of initiative.
- Graduate of Hotel and Restaurant Management, Food Nutrition, or any related course
- Preferably with 3 years exposure in the field of F&B, HRM, Resort Management, Commissary Operations, or other similar industries
- Business driven, with strong acumen in sales.
- Preferably with supervisory or managerial experience, proven records of handling more than 50 employees.
- With strong leadership skills.
- Willing be assigned in Tarlac. Willing to travel to Manila or Pampanga when needed.
- Can work in flexible schedules - AM, Mid and PM Shifts.
"Interested applicants may send their resume thru email for faster processing.
Pls. indicate Operations / Asst. Operations Manager" in the subject line."
Interested applicants may email their resume to email@example.com or apply personally to our Tarlac Office located at Azaya Garden Resort, McArthur Hwy, Brgy. Estrada, Capas, Tarlac.
About Manila Catering Corporation:
Awarded the Diamond Seal of Excellence (2009) by the Consumers League of the Philippines as the Most Outstanding Catering Services Company, MCC still refuse to rest on its laurels and continues to find more ways to develop – its people, its products and its services.
A firm believer in continuous improvement, the company enrolled and graduated in Total Quality Management (TQM) program and continues to enlist its management and staff in TQM courses. Among its top concerns are Quality Standards and Food Safety issues which the company addresses through its Quality Assurance policies.
These are among the reasons why, aside from catering socials and corporate events, MCC is also the sole caterer for Magsaysay Lines Luxury Cruise Line (Sun Cruise and MV Spirit of Manila) and the in-8flight food provider for Zest Airways for their local and regional flights.
MCS is accredited by the Department of Tourism and is a member of the Food Caterers Association of the Philippines (FCAP).
To ensure profitability in all its business units by providing efficient and quality systems and processes.
To become a brand that is known and respected nationwide by 2016